Do you believe in true love. Well I believe it happens only once in a lifetime to certain people. I believe to find your true love you will both have to have different personalities, just like Cinderella and Prince Charming. They both show different personalities which in my eyes is the reason they are in so much love.
I imagine myself having love that builds up and up. I see the future having a basic relationship that keeps getting bigger and stronger. I believe that my love would not be love at first sight but a relationship that grows. I see myself with somebody that is easy to agree with so it's not hard to make our relationship last longer. I believe that I would like my partner to share the same personalities so its easier to get along with her more than a usual relationship. I think our whole relationship would depend on how much reflection we give each other showing love through our personality. To me I see that our whole relationship would be based on how much we show for each other and give. I strongly believe having a healthy relationship is the hammer to building love.
When I think of true love I think of the media. The movie Cinderella gives me the hint of true love. Cinderella and her prince charming find true love at first sight. The moment Prince Charming saw Cinderella, he immediately thought he had to have her which was a big love part of the moment. Cinderellas and Prince Charming's love is so powerful that not even an evil godmother and two stepsisters can brake it. There love for each other is too strong to brake it. No matter what happens nobody can cut through there love, that is so strong it's almost magical. There love will go on and on and that is the reason I think there my thought of true love.
After talking about true love I noticed how it was hard to write this essay because I've never had real love. That didn't stop me though while I was writing this I actually found real love from my neighbors Erin and Drew. Erin and Drew are always laughing with each other and never seem to be in a negative mood by themselves. And Andrew and Drew never argue and they just show so mush love through eachother.
I imagine myself having love that builds up and up. I see the future having a basic relationship that keeps getting bigger and stronger. I believe that my love would not be love at first sight but a relationship that grows. I see myself with somebody that is easy to agree with so it's not hard to make our relationship last longer. I believe that I would like my partner to share the same personalities so its easier to get along with her more than a usual relationship. I think our whole relationship would depend on how much reflection we give each other showing love through our personality. To me I see that our whole relationship would be based on how much we show for each other and give. I strongly believe having a healthy relationship is the hammer to building love.
When I think of true love I think of the media. The movie Cinderella gives me the hint of true love. Cinderella and her prince charming find true love at first sight. The moment Prince Charming saw Cinderella, he immediately thought he had to have her which was a big love part of the moment. Cinderellas and Prince Charming's love is so powerful that not even an evil godmother and two stepsisters can brake it. There love for each other is too strong to brake it. No matter what happens nobody can cut through there love, that is so strong it's almost magical. There love will go on and on and that is the reason I think there my thought of true love.
After talking about true love I noticed how it was hard to write this essay because I've never had real love. That didn't stop me though while I was writing this I actually found real love from my neighbors Erin and Drew. Erin and Drew are always laughing with each other and never seem to be in a negative mood by themselves. And Andrew and Drew never argue and they just show so mush love through eachother.
No comments:
Post a Comment