Thursday, April 28, 2011
Free Writing
Kolton did not write this. Im looking forward to grandparents day. I like grandparents day because of all of the fun activities we do in class with each other. This year I think it's going to be different. I think were going to have the same sort of classes just shorter with not many fun activities in it like last year. Talking to all of our teachers so far about Grand Parents Day they've all said they are just going to have the same thing as regular class, except for math, Ms. Rice is letting us play a math game with cards. I guess it's still going to be fun considering the fact that we have a half day, even though it's not really half it's only 1 or 2 less hours. I just finished talking about what I think about Grand Parents Day for Free writing goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment