Monday, April 4, 2011

Essay 11

                                         Essay 11
                             Teenager struggles in 2011
                           An Essay By: Kolton Sebastian
                               Teacher: Mr. Salsich
                             Wednesday, March 2011
       TS Teenagers all over the world are getting more homework every year. It's true most kids spend hours doing homework. We teenagers think its too much for us to do, which it is. The homework is also getting a lot harder over the past couple years.
          TS Teenagers in 2011 are struggling getting all of their homework done. SD The teenagers are getting a humungous amount homework in school all over the world. CM Since they’re getting too much homework, they have to stay up late to get it all finished. CM Teenagers don’t like getting lots of homework because they have to stay up to late to finish it all. SD The homework for teenagers has gotten a lot harder for them. CM Over the years teenagers are starting to struggle with all of their homework because it’s too hard and too much. CM A lot of the teenagers seem to get stressed because of the homework. SD Since the kids are getting too much homework they don’t have any time for fun. CM Most teenagers get home from school and get right to work but when they’re done they have no time for watching TV or playing a board game. CM Even over the weekend they have to do lots of homework, which makes their weekend almost have no point. CS Most of the teenagers in 2011 are being strangled by having so much homework.
          TS Being a teenager is tough because of the disability (ADHD) I have- that makes me hyper and makes it hard for me to pay attention - but also makes me say stuff that i wouldn't say if I did take my medicine. SD I am always feel ebullient about getting into trouble which I hate feeling like. CM I seem to get in trouble a lot in my teen years, but its difficult for me to stay out of trouble. CM I don’t try to be bad but I just can't handle it my (ADHD) puts me in the place to be bad. SD Having ADHD is hard for me to deal with. CM In class I seem to get distracted very easier than other people because of my disability, which causes me to have to really try to pay attention. CM It’s as if I can’t even control myself from laughter or saying something abnotcious. CS Having ADHD in my teenage years is a challenge for me but I get through it.
             Do you think teenagers should have this much homework, well I don't? It's true I spend up to hours doing homework almost every night, which I think isn't fair. It doesn't matter worth arguing over though because we all have to do it. It's not always you thats ringing you down, sometimes it could be something in you that brings you down (ADHD).




                     1. I am going to try to work on making different themes when I write rather than 1.
                     2. My most strong point I see in this essay is how truthfully I spoke about what ADHD makes me do.
                     3. My week point that I see is that some of my sentences repeat themselves with the next sentence.
                     4. I would give myself a B-, because I spent a good amount of time on this essay and I also have all of the assignment I need for this essay.





No comments:

Post a Comment