Outline #1 Assessment Project
TS Things caught my attention at first sight
SD Nice people that welcome me
CM Good enviroment with nice people
CM Warm enviroment
CM Quite with little interruption
SD Animal are very kind
CM The animals are very cute and are gentle
CM The animals never hurt anyone
CS Everything very welcoming
CM The animals never hurt anyone
CS Everything very welcoming
Outline #2 Assessment Project
TS There were some difficulties I encountered but they weren’t that bad
SD One of the troubles I had how fast the bird feeders had to be refilled
CM The bird feeders would be full one day and the day after they’d be empty
CM I had to refill them every time I went which took a long time
SD One of the other difficulties I had was, that I was terrified from the snakes
CM Every time I went to go down and help feed some of the animals the snakes were always right behind me in their cages which I didn’t like at all
CM I was always thinking if the snakes could get out of their cages which concerned and worried me
SD My last difficulty was that I would get distracted from doing my work some of the time
CM Every time I was doing something I would look around at the animals which distracted me from getting my work done faster
CM I was always interested with the animals so, I would go and look at them some of the time when I’m supposed to be working on something else
CS Even though my difficulties are hard to get around from I always seem to manage and get all the work I needed to do but, not as quickly as I could’ve done
Outline #3 Assessment Project
TS There are many of great things I’ve done at my service project from playing with kids to feeding and taking care of the animals, all the way to hosting families around the building
SD I played a game I made up with two kids Emily, and Fisher, The game is called Big Foot, Little Foot, which is basically hide and go seek
CM I played BF, LF with Emily and Fisher for about 30 minutes and they loved it
CM They kept on hugging me and asking me to play again, which we did
SD I fed the larger types of birds and made them more healthy (owls, hawks)
CM The birds needed more mice to eat so Harrison and I and our guider went outside to feed them their dinner
CM Even though these birds were very big and scary looking I still managed to pull out my courage and feed the birds which was a big accomplishment for me
SD I hosted this one family who were very nice and had a great time
CM The two little children Zack and Caroline were having plenty of fun until Zack bumped into al nail coming out of the side of the ground, so I ran upstairs and got him a band aid
CM Her parents were very proud of me, and after they left, I took out that nail up from the side of the ground so nobody else will fall on it or trip on it
CS All of these good things that I’ve done have made me a better person with a better attitude
Outline #4 Assessment Project
TS Researched increased in many different ways
SD Helped me increase my knowledge about endangered species
CM Helped me understand how good the D.P.N.C really is
CM I now understood what the D.P.N.C goes through (specific events)
SD Found out how to care for animals
CM Than I knew that the D.P.N.C was doing a great job
CM After I found that out I was way more comfortable
SD The materials/land you need to raise some endangered species
CM I found out that the D.P.N.C has everything they needed to take care of the animals
CM After I found this out I was more convinced to go there more than 10 visits
CS I felt way more comfortable after I knew that the D.P.N.C is a really great place for injured animals
Outline #5 Assessment Project
TS Relating the theme of Boo’s loneliness in to T.K.A.M to a caged blind owl at D.P.N.C
SD The blind owl Matt is lonely at the D.P.N.C just like Boo Radley is in T.K.A.M
CM The blind owl in D.P.N.C is in a small cage all day by himself
CM Boo Radley is also lonely stuck I his house all day by himself
SD Boo Radley in Maycomb and the blind owl in D.P.N.C never really get the chance to get out
CM Boo Raldey of Maycomb never gets a brake and is always bored in Maycomb
CM The animals in D.P.N.C are never aloud to go out of the building
SD Matt is in the hallway where you first walk in who NEVER gets out of his cage (abbreviate NEVER)
CM Matt is a Barned owl who has cataracts which is a disease that makes your vision go blank which never gives him the chance to interact and see other people
CM I feel like Matt is like Boo Radley because they both are stuck in a small apartment with nothing really much to do
CS Boo Radley and the blind owl Matt have almost the same themes of being loneliness
TS Relating the theme of Boo’s loneliness in to T.K.A.M to a caged blind owl at D.P.N.C
SD The blind owl Matt is lonely at the D.P.N.C just like Boo Radley is in T.K.A.M
CM The blind owl in D.P.N.C is in a small cage all day by himself
CM Boo Radley is also lonely stuck I his house all day by himself
SD Boo Radley in Maycomb and the blind owl in D.P.N.C never really get the chance to get out
CM Boo Raldey of Maycomb never gets a brake and is always bored in Maycomb
CM The animals in D.P.N.C are never aloud to go out of the building
SD Matt is in the hallway where you first walk in who NEVER gets out of his cage (abbreviate NEVER)
CM Matt is a Barned owl who has cataracts which is a disease that makes your vision go blank which never gives him the chance to interact and see other people
CM I feel like Matt is like Boo Radley because they both are stuck in a small apartment with nothing really much to do
CS Boo Radley and the blind owl Matt have almost the same themes of being loneliness
TS I have more common sence and more respect after going to the D.P.N.C
SD Since working with children I've learned that you have to be calm and nice to work with situations
CM There was a little girl named Jenny (specific details) who was scared to go in the theater room so i dealt with the situation by calmly by waiting outside the theater whil the rest of the kids went in there
CM Since I was calm the little girl didn't get worried or panic
SD Little kids may be stressful but I've learned too deal with them easily
CM If a little boy or girl said something that was incorrect, I would simply correct her in a nice way not leading to an argument
CM I used to get annoyed when children asked me questions, now I happily answer them saying the answer to what they needed
SD I give a lot of respect toward children since I've been at my field
CM For the kids who don't know what they're seeing, I nicely explain to them whats in front of their eyes
CM If there was a kid who needed to go to the bathroom while were taking the tour I would simply show him/her towards the bathroom and stop the tour to wait for them
CS These two thing (respect and common sence) have taught a lot to me and really made me a better pesron with a better personality
Outline #7 Assessment Project
TS The main thing that my experience at the D.P.N.C changed me about is that I now care for animals way more than I used to and that, there's somethings you just have to do
SD When I first came to the D.P.N.C I really didn't care about any of the animals
CM I barely even looked at the animals walking through the hallways
CM There was nothing interesting to me enough to make me want to look at the animals
SD Now thats all changed, I always want to look at the animals
CM Every time I walke down the hallway I always look at the animals
CM Instead of not wanting to be with the animals, all I want to do is to be with them
SD When I first came to the D.P.N.C I always wanted to feed the animal but now I dont
CM Feeding the animals was fun at first but then it got harder and harder to do
CM Even though I love the animals I never want to feed them again because its too much hard of work
CS These two things have made me better person but also a lazier person
No comments:
Post a Comment